Friday, March 15, 2024

3/15/2024 - Sparkles Challenge #174 Sweet Treats - Share a Milkshake

Welcome back to another monthly challenge here at Sparkle Buddies and this month we are making Sweet Treats card! I knew I have to pull out the bundle – Share a Milkshake for this. I created a yummy root beer floats with 2 scoops of ice-cream, I sponge the background with Pool Party and then added the lattice I cut out. I also stamped the flying hearts in 2 different colors. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 

 


Challenge: #174
Stamp: Share a Milkshake                                           
Colors: Granny Apple Green, Azrael Afternoon, Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake, Petal Pink, Sweet Sorbet,  
Paper: White, Bee Mine DSP, Sweet Sorbet, Daffodil Delight,   
Others: Dimension, Share a Milkshake Dies, Silver Paper,   

No comments:

Post a Comment