Wednesday, March 6, 2024

3/6/2024 - The Male Room #184 Food/Drinks - Share a Milkshake

Welcome to March and our monthly challenge here at The Male Room and we are making Food/Drinks card. I am not sure if my wonderful milkshake is considered a food, but I think it is, right?! It’s still pretty chilly here in the Chicagoland area and the California girl in me already can’t wait for spring to come so I am made a yummy milkshake card for this challenge. I love the 2 step stamping for the glass, which I used Crumb Cake and Pecan Pie for it. I stamped 3 ice-cream with different colors, they might not represent actual flavors but I though they looked great together! Hope this give you some inspiration and be sure to join us at the challenge, see you there!

 


 


Challenge: #184
Stamp: Share a Milkshake                                         
Colors: Crushed Curry, Lemon Lime Twist, Azure Afternoon, Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade,
Paper: White, Softly Stippled DSP, Pecan Pie,   
Others: Dimension, Share a Milkshake Dies, Dots,        

1 comment:

  1. A yummy masculine card, who knew it was possible, you certainly did, love this card. x

    ReplyDelete