Friday, March 22, 2024

3/22/24 - My Time To Craft #530 Mixed Colored Florals - Timeless Arrangement

Happy Friday! It’s been a busy and crazy week but I am happy to share a card with you today at My Time To Craft with a theme of Mixed Colored Florals. Instead of stamping flowers and colored them in, I decided to use the die cuts from Floral Arrangement for this. I used Crumb Cake to create a planter box and die cut out flowers with different cardstock. The black frame is a left over piece from Prerenal Postage Dies. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge!






Challenge: #530
Stamp: Timeless Arrangement                                                    
Colors: Pretty Peacock,  
Paper: White, Cheerful Daisy DSP, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, Petal Pink,   
Others: Dimension, Prerenal Postage Dies, Timeless Arrangement Dies, Pearls, Linen thread,  

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty. Love the whisps of the leaves. Very lovely colors.

    ReplyDelete