Monday, March 18, 2024

3/18/2024 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #569 - Country Bouquets Love You & Miss You

Hi Hi – Welcome back everyone to the Atlantic Hearts Sketch and today I have a masculine heart card for you! When I saw the sketch, I knew I want to use Country Bouquets for this and make a Happy Birthday card for my God-Father in Taiwan. I stamped the 2 step stamping images with Wild Wheat and Lost Lagoon, according to the color listed on the DSP and added a sentiment. In my culture, it is hard to say I love you and I miss you in general so I thought stamping that sentiment is just perfect for let him know. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


 


Challenge: #569
Stamp: Country Bouquet                                                 
Colors: Wild Wheat, Lost Lagoon,         
Paper: White, Softly Stippled DSP, 
Others: Perennial Postage Dies, Metallic Pearls,   

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely heart and I love the paper you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty! I love the paper you used for the background...it is a perfect compliment to your image.

    ReplyDelete