Monday, March 25, 2024

3/25/2024 - Make My Monday#222 Transportation - Submarine Life

Welcome back to another Make My Monday and this week we are making Transportation card. I have this awesome Submarine Bundle from Stampin’ Up that I think it’s perfect for this theme! I created a underwater scene for my cute submarine. I stamped the sand with Early Espresso on Crumb Cake and added seaweed, some bubbles and a cute sentiment. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #222
Stamp: Submarine Life,                                                     
Colors: Starry Sky, Orchid Oasis, Basic Gray, Early Espresso,   
Paper: White, Cheerful Daisy DSP, Crumb Cake, Orchid Oasis, 
Others: Dimension, Submarine Punch, Everyday Detail Dies, Wink a Sella    

No comments:

Post a Comment