Friday, March 8, 2024

3/9/24 - My Time To Craft #529 Fantasy - Leprechaun Hat

Happy Friday! Today’s theme at My Time To Craft is Fantasy and I created a Leprechaun hate card for this. I don’t have any stamp sets related to the theme so I have to be creative with my card. I saw a tutorial online from Stampastic Design and decided to CASE it. The 4 leaves clover is from punching out the small hearts from the cut out pieces and I also used a circle dies. Hope you enjoyed this creative card and hope that you can join us at the challenge.  

  • Mark 1” from both side of cardstock
  • Also mark 1” from the bottom of the card, draw a line across
  • Cut at the 1” until the line, on both side
  • Voila, you have a base of the hate
  • Round the corner and the Basic Black piece is 1” x 3 ½”
  • Decorate as you wish 

 


Challenge: #529
Stamp: N/A                                               
Colors: N/A      
Paper: Evening Evergreen, Crushed Curry, Basic Black,   
Others: Layering Circles, Pearls, Mini Heart Punch, Corner Rounder,        

No comments:

Post a Comment