Tuesday, March 12, 2024

3/12/24 - CASE-ing Tuesday #451 - Filled with Happiness Happy Birthay

Happy Tuesday! Been awhile since I participated in CASE-ing Tuesday challenge and I had a great time creating this card. Filled with Happiness stamp set wasn’t on my radar until I saw lots of cute samples, I know, I am a sucker like that, haha. It coordinates with a punch to make a fast and easy card. I used a different sentiment for the orange/lemon image. Those are colors in with Stampin’ Markers and I added some Wink a Stella for it. Hope you enjoyed this card!

 


Challenge: #451
Stamp: Filled with Happiness                                                   
Colors: Memento Black, Daffodil Delight/Flirty Flamingo/Old Olive/Granny Apple Green Markers       Paper: White, Bee Mine DSP, Sweet Sorbet 
Others: Dimension, Modern Oval Punch, Hearts/Flowers Adhesive, Sweet Sorbet Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment