Monday, March 4, 2024

3/4/2024 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #567 - Cheerful Daisy Birthday Card

We are back here with another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and this week I have a wonderful creation using Cheerful Daisy Bundle, or mostly just the dies! The dies are truly wonderful, you can die cut multiple layers of the flowers and put them together and that’s exactly what I did here, I sponged the to layers with Daffodil Delights. I love the 2 different type of leaves and branches I can use here. I also sponged the background with yellow. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today using the sketch and be sure to join us!

 


 

Challenge: #567
Stamp: Cheerful Daisy                                               
Colors: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive,      
Paper: White, Old Olive, Calypso Coral,
Others: Dimension, Cheerful Daisy Dies, Sponge, Solid Gems.      


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet way to use this bundle! The colors are beautiful and I love that sentiment...just perfect to celebrate someone's big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dies are fabulous! The ink blended background is a perfect backdrop for your florals. Love it!

    ReplyDelete