Tuesday, March 5, 2024

3/5/2024 - Cardz 4 Guyz #342 Namesake Day - Everyday Detail (P is for Paper, Plants, Flower Pots)

Happy Tuesday and welcome back to another Cardz 4 Guyz challenge and this week we are making P is for Paper, Plants and Flower Pot (from my name, Pam). I wanted to see if I can make this Everyday Detail into a masculine card. Just because it’s flower pot, it doesn’t have to be just for girls, right?! The DSP I used is gear toward the more guys’ color, blue and yellow. I also added some gold sequins instead of pearls. What do you guys think? Did I successfully make the challenge? I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #342
Stamp: Everyday Details,                                              
Colors: Lost Lagoon, Old Olive/Calypso Coral/Crushed Curry Markers   
Paper: White, Inked Botanical DSP, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry,     
Others: Dimension, Everyday Detail Dies, 1 ¾” Circle Punch, 1 3/8” Circle Punch, Neutral Sequins,      

1 comment: