Thursday, July 11, 2024

7/11/24 - Cardz 4 Galz #229 Shades of Blues - Tune In Bundle News Flash

Welcome back to another challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and our first challenge for the month is shades of blues! Right away when I saw this challenge, I knew I wanted to use the Mediterranean Blue DSP since I didn’t get the coordinating stamp bundle so I have to use the blue side of the paper. The patter also reminds me of retro wallpaper so it’s perfect for my Tune In Bundle! I used the die cut to cut out the TV shapes and added all the accessories pieces. For the TV screen I stamped News Flash sentiment. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


Our blog badge




Challenge: #229
Stamp Set: Tune In       
Colors: Night of Navy, Boho Blue
Paper: Whisper White, Mediterranean Blue DSP, Balmy Blue,   
Others: Dimension, Tune In Dies, Boho Blue Dots,   

No comments:

Post a Comment