Tuesday, July 23, 2024

7/23/24 - Cardz 4 Guyz #352 Metals - Hearts & Hugs Wobble card

Hi everyone – welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here at Cardz 4 Guyz and this week we are making *Metals* card. I have to be creative for this challenge as I can’t embossed to have a metal effects so I ended up using the Metallic Gems on my card, that counts as a *Metals* right?! I decided to make a Wobble card using the cute mouse image for a masculine birthday card! The mouse is colored by Stampin’ Blends and I kept the card very simple since I want to showcase the wobble. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.






Challenge: #352
Stamp Set: Hearts & Hugs,   
Colors: Momento Black, Basic Gray
Paper: Whisper White, Wildly Flowering DSP, Basic Gray 
Others: Dimension, Wobble Elements, Stylish Shaped Dies, Metallic Gems  

No comments:

Post a Comment