Wednesday, July 31, 2024

7/31/2024 - SUOC #357 CASEing - Thinking of you.

Hi everyone – Today’s card is using SU only challenge and CASEing the card on page 64 of the current Stampin’ Up annual catalog. I used the right card as an inspiraiton and created a thinking of you card for my class on Sunday. This is a great way to showcase your DSP and I decided to use Early Espresso to cut out the leaf/branch image. I finished the card with a sentiment and added a twine. Hope my attendee will like this card.

 




Challenge: #357
Stamp Set: Simply Said,            
Colors: Early Espresso,
Paper: Whisper White, Wildly Flowering DSP, Basic Beige     
Others: Dimension, Everyday Details Dies, Twine, Painted Lavender Dies,  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! That paper is so pretty, and the layout is perfect!

    ReplyDelete