Wednesday, July 3, 2024

7/3/2024 - The Male Room #188 Animals - Pets & More

Welcome back to our monthly challenge at The Male Room and this month we are making animal cards! I saw a very cute card from Patty Bennett Patty Bennett and decided to CASE it. I used the online exclusive Pets & More stamp set for this cute card. The dog and fox are both stamped in Early Espresso and I also paired it up with 2 other sentiments stamp sets. I also added cute accessories for both of the animals. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.




Challenge: #188
Stamp: Pets & More, More Wishes, Perennial Postage,
Colors: Shy Shamrock, Azure Afternoon, Early Espresso, Petunia Pop,      
Paper: White, 2024-2026 In-Colors DSP,  
Others: Dimension, Perennial Postage Dies,

1 comment:

  1. Great design - those animals are so cute!

    Thanks for another great DT card for The Male Room Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete