Thursday, July 18, 2024

7/18/2024 - Tune In Birthday Card with 2 Challenges

Happy Birthday to me!!! Turning 47 is just so strange! Never thought I would be making cards and posting on my crafty blog at this age – I have to make a card to celebrate this occasion. I used the color challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments and Freshly Made Sketch for this retro TV birthday card! I saw a really cleaver idea that they used the pieces from the die to create birthday candles so I decided to give it a try! Instead of coloring in the TV, I stamped the image on the DSP. I also changed the orientation of the sketch to fit the TV white cardstock, it was too big, haha. Thanks for stopping by!






Challenge: #645, #442
Stamp Set: Tune In        
Colors: Sumemr Splash, Petunia Pop, Momento Black,   
Paper: Whisper White, 2024-2026 In-Colors DSP, Daffadel Delight, Early Espresso,      
Others: Dimension, Tune In Dies,        

6 comments:

  1. This is such a great card! I love the retro theme and that fun TV! Happy birthday! Hope your day was amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the candles in the TV, Great take on our color challenge. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! I love your use of the retro sparkles for that part of the sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, Pamela! Reto fun! BTW, Happy Birthday. Hope it was a good one. Thanks for joining us at HSS this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super fun card, Pamela! I love the paper peiced TV. So cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is just a super fun card! Congratulations on your Birthday. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete