Tuesday, July 9, 2024

7/9/2024 - Cardz 4 Guyz #351 Animals - Pets & More Thinking of You

Happy Tuesday and welcome back to another Cardz 4 Guyz challenge and this week we are making Animal cards. I saw a cute tutorial from Delight of My Art for a window shadow box. This one is a bit different than the one I’ve made before but still a fun one to make. I used Mediterranean Bloom DSP, the other side that doesn’t have the fruit images for this card, to it’s more masculine. The circle opening is using a die, and of course it can be any shapes you like. I used the Pets & More foxy image with 2 cute tennis ball at the corner. I hope you enjoyed this cute card and be sure to join us at the challenge!

*Cardstock – 11” x 4 ¼”, score 1/2”, 1”, 4-1/2”, 5”, 5-1/2”, 6”, 6-1/2”, 10”, 10-1/2”
*Cardstock inside – 3 3/8”  x 4 1/8”
              ** you can also do DSP with the same measurement for the outside, 
*DSP—3/8” x 4 1/8” (x 2, this is for the side)  







Challenge: #351
Stamp Set: Pets & More, Simply Said,            
Colors: Early Espresso, Old Olive, Night of Navy,
Paper: Whisper White, Mediterranean Bloom DSP, Balmy Blue,   
Others: Dimension, Stylish Shapes Dies,    

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! I have not braved a shadow box card yet...they seem a bit intimidating to me!! You have offered great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our new "Animal Magic" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G351

    ReplyDelete