Monday, July 1, 2024

7/1/2024 - Make My Monday#229 Ice Cream / Cocktails - Share a Milkshake

Happy first of July and welcome back to another challenge here at Make My Monday and this week we are making Ice-Cream/Cocktails card! I used my retired Share a Milkshake dies. I used the die to cut out the ice cream x 2, chocolate topping x 1, spoon x 1, cone x 1. I created a card that doesn’t have folding/flaps so you can just write a note on the back of the card. I think my son would be so happy to give this to his Kindergarten teacher over the summer. I hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.






Challenge: #229
Stamp Set: N/A         
Colors: N/A
Paper: Whisper White, Petal Pink, Highland Heather, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Bee Mine DSP (retired),   
Others: Share a Milkshake Dies, Champagne Silver Paper,  

No comments:

Post a Comment