Friday, July 12, 2024

7/12/24 - My Time To Craft #538 CAS - Dear Friend with Spotlight on Nature

Happy Friday! Today at My Time to Craft we are making CAS – Clean & Simple card!! What is CAS you might asked? I have a quick information that I got from a challenge blog site. I used a sketch challenge from Try a Sketch on Tuesday to go with my card. Instead of having 4 circles. I created a background using 4 different pastel colors. I used Painter’s Tape to cover up both end so I can sponge in the colors I want. To finished, I simply stamped the flower image with a sentiment. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.









Challenge: #538, #TSOT650
Stamp Set: Spotlight on Nature,
Colors: Momento Black, Lemon Lolly, Soft Sea Foam, Flirty Flamingo, Peach Pie,
Paper: Whisper White, 
Others: Dimension, Sponge, Painter’s Tape,

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the idea of using the squares in place of the circles! Pretty colors and also love the image! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty and a wonderful creative take on the sketch. Thanks for playing over at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative use of the sketch! Lovely card. Thanks for playing along at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the blended squares of color and the silhouette floral against it... a clever way of using our sketch and thank you for sharing with us at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Pamela! Using the ink blended squares was so creative - great sketch interpretation. Thank you for joining us at TSOT #650.

    ReplyDelete