Monday, July 29, 2024

7/29/2024 - Make My Monday#231 Coloring - Hugs & Kisses with Stampin' Blends

Happy Monday! Today I am the host at Make My Monday challenge and we are doing coloring cards! There are so many coloring tools I enjoyed, like Watercolor Pencils (with Blender Pen and Aqua Painter), Chalks and lately I am really into Stampin’ Blends! Today’s cute Skunks (or is it Beavers) is colored in with Basic Gray and Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends! I hope you can join us at the challenge and share your wonderful creation with us!





Challenge: #231
Stamp Set: Hugs & Kisses         
Colors: Poppy Parade, Basic Gray/Crumb Cake Stampin’ Blends,
Paper: Whisper White, Bee Mine DSP (retired), Petal Pink, Poppy Parade,    
Others: Dimension, Hugs & Kisses Dies, Flower Elements,    

No comments:

Post a Comment