Friday, July 26, 2024

7/26/24 - My Time To Craft #539 Summer Fun - Center Step Card with Crafting with You

Happy Friday crafters! Welcome back to another challenge here at My Time to Craft and the theme for this month is Summer Fun!! Most people will be thinking about swimming, camping, hiking and outdoor activities, and my is too, but different kind of activities – it’s PAINTING!! Instead of using a stamp image onto the canvas, I used the beautiful designer series paper as a painting and I added a basket of paint brushes. Hope you will join us at the challenge and have a wonderful weekend!

Click Here for my inspiration from YouTube for this unique Center Step Card.

Here is the tutorial for the blog post. 





Challenge: #539
Stamp Set: Crafting with You     
Colors: Pebble Path,  Basic Gray, 2023-2025 In-Colors,  
Paper: Whisper White, Wildly Flowering DSP, Misty Moonlight,    
Others: Dimension, Crafting with You Dies, Stampin’ Markers,    

No comments:

Post a Comment