Monday, July 15, 2024

7/15/24 - Make My Monday#230 Celebrate - Happy Little Things,

Happy Monday and welcome back to another Make My Monday and this time we are making Celebrate card! We could celebrate birthday, retirement, graduation, so my card is just a very general – CELEBRATE card. I used a bold Celebrate sentiment and colored it in with the colors on DSP. I used the DSP that has fruits images but since I don’t have the coordinating stamp bundle, I can rarely used the fruits sides but this layout is a perfect way to do so since it’s simply a background. I saw a cute tutorial for one sheet wonder and used part of it for it. Hope you enjoyed this card and be sure to join us at the challenge.

DSP – 4 ¼” x 3” & Layering piece – 4 3/8” x 3 ¼”




Challenge: #230
Stamp Set: Happy Little Things,
Colors: Memento Black, Lemom Lolly/Boho Blue Markers,
Paper: Whisper White, Mediterranean Blooms DSP, Balmy Blue, Pumpkin Pie,   
Others: Dimension, Lemon Lolly Dots,   

No comments:

Post a Comment