Wednesday, January 10, 2024

1/10/24 - Sunday Stamps #326 & Global Design Project #427 - I love that we are friends

Happy Hump Day! I am back on the roll of making cards – while waiting for my new goodies to arrive. Today’s card is using Global Design Project – Theme (hearts) and Sunday Stamp – Sketch for this creation! I decided to use Bottled Happiness from the current 2023-2024 Annual Catalog and give it some love. Both bottles are punch out and I added some hearts that coordinated with the Bee Mine DSP. I used the bough look alike image from another die set to tug behind the bottles and the little hearts on the bottle is from the Bee Punch. Man, I sure used a lot of different punches/dies for this card. I enjoyed making this card and I think I will send it one of my customer who is also a dear friend to me. Thanks for stopping by!  


 

 


 

Challenge: SSC326, #GDP427
Stamp: Bee My Valentine, Country Bouquet                             
Colors: Sweet Sorbet, Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight,      
Paper: White, Be Mine DSP, Sweet Sorbet, Granny Apple Green,    
Others: Dimension, Pastel Sequins, Timeless Arrangement Dies, Vintage Bottle Punch, Bee Builder Punch,  

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable and a great friendship card. Thanks for playing over at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to my friend!! I too hope to connect sometime this year when we visit Chicago...if you ever come south please let me know!! Nice bottles of love!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! You rocked our sketch...great message of love in a bottle!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SSC326

    ReplyDelete