Wednesday, January 17, 2024

1/17/2024 - Inspired.Create Challenge #159 Mini/SAB - Happy Birthday!

Happy Hump Day! Today’s card is submitted at Inspired Create Challenge for using new items from the 2024 Mini Catalog / SAB brochure. I finally got my order so this is a perfect challenge for it. I used Filled with Happiness stamp set for this. I love how you can use the punch to punch out the inner image and make it pop by using different color of cardstock or coloring in the image. The paper is from one of the SAB offering and I added some Gems. Thanks for stopping by!


 


Challenge: #159
Stamp: Filled with Happiness                                
Colors: Stazon Black,    
Paper: White, Wild Wheat, Softly Stippled DSP (SAB),  
Others: Dimension, Solid Gems, Modern Oval Punch, Stampin’ Markers (Balmy Blue, Tahitian Tide, Mossy Meadow, Sweet Sorbet)

2 comments:

  1. Pamela, your card is very pretty. I love that you used Wild Wheat! Thanks for taking part in the Inspire.Create Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! I'm still on the fence for the Wild Wheat, but you make it look beautiful!! Thanks for sharing at Inspire.Create!

    ReplyDelete