Monday, January 15, 2024

1/15/2024 - Make My Monday #217 Birthday - Cheerful Daisy Bundle

Happy Monday! Hope everyone had a great New Year and are getting back to the routine of things. Today at Make My Monday we are sharing birthday card! I know everyone is in the mixed of using the new items from the 2024 Stampin’ Up Mini Catalog so I thought let’s switch it up and I found my Cheerful Daisy bundle and decided to use it. This time I stamped the daisy, both outline and inside with Moody Mauve, a different style and color of daisy. I also used 2 different frame dies on this card. Hope this gives you come inspiration and remember to join us at the challenge.

 



Challenge: #217
Stamp: Cheerful Daisy,                          
Colors: Pretty Peacock, Moody Mauve, Wild Wheat, Copper Clay,   
Paper: White, Cheerful Daisy DSP, Moody Mauve, Garden Green,    
Others: Dimension, Radiated Dies, Cheerful Daisy Dies, Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems   

No comments:

Post a Comment