Monday, January 15, 2024

1/15/2024 - Sparkles Challenge #172 New Beginning - Congratulations!

Welcome back to our first challenge of 2024 here at Sparkle Monthly Challenge and this month we are making New Beginning card! I saw cute example card from Stampin’ With Diane where she used the flower petal stamp image to create these little cute birdies at the nest to represent new babies! I thought it was so clever so I wanted to CASE it. The nest is stamped with Pecan Pie on Crumb Cake and cut out. I also used the new Perennial Postage Dies from the 2024 Mini Catalog. Hope you like the card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.


 


Challenge: #172
Stamp: Sweet Songbirds                        
Colors: Azure Afternoon, Pecan Pie, Lemon Lime Twist, Memento Black,  
Paper: White, Fresh as Daisy DSP, Crumb Cake, 
Others: Dimension, Songbird Builder Punch, Perennial Postage Dies, Blooming Pearls,

No comments:

Post a Comment