Tuesday, January 23, 2024

1/23/2024 - Cardz 4 Guyz #339 No Balls Sports - Many Thanks with whistle

Todays’ challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is a bit hard for me since I couldn’t find any sports related stamp set that I have so I have to be a little creative. The theme for this week is No Ball Sports and I decided to go with a whistle since some sports will need a referee and they will probably need a whistle right?! I kept the card very simple with the stamp set, ribbon and a DSP. It’s hard to see but the heart has Wink-a-Stella in it to make it sparkly. Hope enjoyed this card I am sharing today and you can also be creative and see what you come up with!  

 



Challenge: #339
Stamp: Many Thanks,                            
Colors: Boho Blue, Stazon Black,     
Paper: White, 2023-2025 in-color DSP,   
Others: Dimension, Stitched Layering Dies, Sweet Sorbet ¼” Ribbon, Wink a Stella, Basic Gray Markers

2 comments:

  1. Great card - love your colour scheme.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A whistle, bold blue stripes and splash of red...Perfect for a masculine card!! As always you are offering great inspiration to those who decide to play along with our "No Balls Sport" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G339

    ReplyDelete