Monday, January 1, 2024

1/1/2024 - Make My Monday #216 New Year - New Year

Happy New Year! Today’s is the first challenge of the year at Make My Monday and we are making New Year card! One of the stamp set I purchased last year – More Wishes, have greeting for Christmas, Birthday, New Year and Valentine’s Day so this is a perfect opportunity to use it. I found a festive DSP as a background and simply stamp the greeting. For more New Year feeling, I added some punch out gold stars to decorate! Thanks for stopping by and be sure to join us at the challenge, see you there!


 

 


Challenge: #216
Stamp: More Wishes,                   
Colors: Coastal Cabana,            
Paper: White, More Flower DSP (retired),       
Others: Star Punch (retired), Gold Foil Sheet (retired), Perennial Postage Dies

No comments:

Post a Comment