Friday, January 26, 2024

1/26/24 - My Time To Craft #526 Hobbies - Crafting with You Bundle Sending You Handmade Hug

Happy Friday! I am hosting another challenge this week at My Time To Craft and this time the theme is Hobbies! What are some of your hobbies beside card making? I also enjoyed reading, hiking and playing pool. Today’s card is using the tutorial I saw from Wendy Cranford and inspiration is Pinterest from Cindy. The bundle I used is Crafting with You and I think it’s perfect for the theme! The bundle has many images that related to hobbies (Sewing, painting, and of course, paper crafting) and I used the painter related images for this. I also have some tips/tricks at cutting the paper for this cute Center Step Card if you don’t have a SU trimmer that can guide you through cutting the way Wendy Did. Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

DSP Strips – TWO 1” x 3” for the side, LONG piece is ¾” x 5 ¼”, CENTER is 3 x 2 ¾” or longer if you want it to touch the horizonal DSP

Cardstock – 5 ½” x 8 ½”           

  • On 8 ½” side, score at 1”, 2” and 5 ¼” into the cardstock at 1 ¼” – this is done by both side
  • Score at 4 ¼” only in the middle.
  • On the short side, then cut from that square of 1” x 1 ¼” down to the other score line you did, 5 ¼”

 

 


Challenge: #526
Stamp: Crafting with You                                 
Colors: Flirty Flamingo, Early Espresso, Parakeet Party, Gray Granite. Various colors on paint brush,    
Paper: White, Inked Botanicals 6x6, Crushed Curry,     
Others: Crafting with You Dies,  

No comments:

Post a Comment