Monday, January 8, 2024

1/8/2024 - Atlantic Hearts Sketch #559 - Bee Mine

Happy 2024 and welcome back to my first post of the year with Atlantic Heart Sketch and this week I made a Valentine's Day card for you with the sketch. The strips are cut down to 1” and 1 ¼” by 4 ¼” for 3 pieces of DSP and then I used the new Perennial Postage Dies for the layering pieces underneath the Bees that I stamped and punch. Instead of stamping the Bee, I punched out the body with Daffodil Delight and stamp the body on it and added the wings and antenna. Hope you enjoyed this card and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


 


Challenge: #559
Stamp: Bee Mine,                     
Colors: Lemon Lime Twist, Memento Black,             
Paper: White, Bee Mine DSP, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, 
Others: Dimension, Perennial Postage Dies, Bee Builder Punch, Iridescent Rhinestone,  

No comments:

Post a Comment