Thursday, January 25, 2024

1/25/2024 - Cardz 4 Galz #217 Red/Pink Hearts Galore - For you with Country Bouquets

Welcome back to Thursday and another challenge here at Cardz 4 Galz and this week we are making Red/Pink Hearts Galore, just in time for Valentine's Day! If you looked closely, the DSP I used are full of little hearts and I also stamped the 2 hearts with Sweet Sorbet and Petal Pink and punch with the coordinates stamp image. I also added some Resin Hearts that was from last year’s catalog. I hope you enjoyed this cute and simple card that I’ve created and be sure to join us at the challenge!

Our blog badge

 


Challenge: #217
Stamp: Country Bouquet, Bold Sentiment (retired),                                
Colors: Sweet Sorbet, Poppy Parade, Parakeet Party, Petal Pink,     
Paper: White, Country Bouquets DSP (retired),  
Others: Dimension, 2 ½” Circle Punch, Heart Hole Punch, Resin Hearts (retired),

No comments:

Post a Comment