Friday, January 12, 2024

1/12/24 - My Time To Craft #525 Something New in your Stash - Thank you for your friendship!

Happy 2024 and welcome back to our first challenge of the year here at My Time To Craft and I am the hostess for the theme of Something New in your Stash! After we attended the OnStage at home event, we can placed an order from the new 2024 Stampin’ Up Mini Catalog and I picked up the Penerinel Postage Bundle and used it on this card. The 4 pieces of DSP is cut out from the dies and the DSP is also new from the 2024 Mini Catalog. The ribbon, emblishement and sentiments are all from the new mini catalog as well. This card is perfect for any awesome friends in your life! I hope you enjoyed this card today and be sure to join us at the challenge, see you there!






Challenge: #525           
Stamp: Perennial Postage,                      
Colors: Sweet Sorbet,             
Paper: White, Bee Mine DSP, Daffodil Delight, Sweet Sorbet, 
Others: Dimension, Perennial Postage Dies, He’s the Men Dies, Sweet Sorbet Ribbon, Bee Mine Embellishment

2 comments:

  1. Pamela: Terrific card for your suggested topic for #525!!! And we've reached 50 entries earlier today! I've had to add a second linking device from another account, too, in order to help more crafters to link up. See my message for you in the design team blog about this. --Becca

    ReplyDelete