Thursday, January 11, 2024

1/11/2024 - Cardz 4 Galz #216 Safari Card - Happy Birthday!

Happy Thursday! Happy 2024! Welcome to the first challenge of the year here at Cardz 4 Galz and we are making Safari/Animal card! I don’t owe any of the animals stamp set so I decided to go with the punch out route. I used the scallop dies for the mane and the face is from Owl Punch and I just drew in the mouth. I created it into a cute birthday card that’s perfect for a little girl who adores lion! I hope enjoyed this card I am sharing and be sure to join us at the challenge.

Our blog badge

 


 

Challenge: #216
Stamp: Biggest Wishes,                          
Colors: Rich Razzleberry, Flirty Flamingo,   
Paper: White, Any Occasion DSP (retired), Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, 
Others: Dimension, Layering Scallop Dies, Radiated Dies, Owl Punch,   

No comments:

Post a Comment