Monday, January 29, 2024

1/29/2024 - Make My Monday #218 Use Your Pattern Paper - Bee Mine Bundle

Welcome back to another bi-weekly challenge here with us at Make My Monday and I am the hostess this time and we are making cards with Pattern Paper! I decided to create a shaker’s card with the Bee Mine DSP to show case Stampin’ Up’s paper is always awesome becaues it is double-sided. I also used some pearl balls with punch hearts for the shaker factor and finish the card with a cute bee and jar of honey – which is fuzzy cut out from the DSP as well! Hope you enjoyed this card I am sharing today and be sure to join us at the challenge.

 


Challenge: #218
Stamp: Bee My Valentine                             
Colors: Daffodil Delight, Memento Black, 
Paper: White, Bee Mine DSP, Pool Party, Vellum 
Others: Dimension, Adhesive Strips, Square Dies, Bee Builder Punch, Pearl Balls, 

2 comments:

  1. So super cute, Pamela, AND a shaker?? Wow! Love these sheets from this pack - just so "sweet!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just loving those cute SU! bee papers, and I especially like that cute little tag with the heart and bow on top! Fun card!

    ReplyDelete