Thursday, January 4, 2024

1/4/24 - CASE-ing Tuesday #441 - For You

Happy Thursday! It’s been awhile since I submitted a card at CASE-ing Tuesday on FB page and this week we are CASE-ing Holiday catalog, page 73. I decided to pull out last year’s Valentine’s stamp set called Country Boquet and the coordianting paper for this creation. The heart/leafs are punch out from the DSP, along with the hearts. I used an outline heart to stamp For You sentiment so I can glue down the vellum. I finished the card with some pearls! Hope you like this creation!  

 


Challenge: #441
Stamp: Country Bouquet                         
Colors: Mossy Meadow, 
Paper: White, Country Bouquet DSP (retired), Petal Pink, Mint Macaroon (retired),   
Others: Dimension, Country Bouquets Punch, Vellum, Blooming Pearls,  

No comments:

Post a Comment